Hebron Volunteer Fire Department Recruitment
How do I become a Hebron Volunteer Fire Department firefighter?
- Download our application and return it (completed) to the Hebron VFD located at 200 S. Main St. Hebron, MD 21830.
- You must be 18 years of age to be a Hebron VFD member.
- You must live within the Hebron VFD coverage area. (Map of coverage area is located in the "About Us" tab)
- Provide a photo copy of your current/valid Maryland Drivers license.
- Provide a certified copy of your driving record from the Maryland MVA.
- After returning your completed application to the Hebron VFD, you will interview with a member of the membership committee.
What happens once I join the Hebron Volunteer Fire Department?
- The Hebron VFD will provide you with all your training and gear at no cost.
- You will attend a MFRI Firefighter 1 course.
- You can go on to attend further classes and training that you may wish to pursue.
- Being a volunteer firefighter for the Hebron VFD is a great way to give back to the community!
The Hebron Volunteer Fire Department accepts applications all year long. If you have any further questions, please contact us at 410-749-3037 or by using the form below.